Coronavirus - Touchbase
Coronavirus Special - Touchbase by the DWP
The DWP have introduced a Coronavirus Special on their announcements page, Touchbase. It contains a lot of useful information, including what you can do if you are struggling because of the coronavirus.
Helpful Information During Covid-19
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing lives and causing us many different issues. Below we have given some links to help you deal with some of these issues.
- Government Agrees Measures With The Energy Industry To Support Vulnerable People Through Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Staying At Home To Work Or With A Reduced Income
- Looking After Yourself And Your Family If You Have To Stay At Home
- Universal Credit - Coronavirus And Claiming Benefits
- Coronavirus: Advice For Employers And Employees
- Useful Information - Prepaid Energy Top-Ups, Benefits And Work
- Free School Meal Provision
Welfare Reform Service Feedback
We are keen to hear your feedback on any help or services we have offered you. Please complete the form below. It should only take 5 - 10 minutes.
You will not be asked for any personal information and we will not share what you tell us with any third parties.