London Road, Wickford
London Road is a Registered Home for adults where we support people with learning disabilities and sensory impairments.
The home can accommodate up to four people and has:
- Two-storey, five bedroomed house
- A large, well-maintained private garden
- Spacious lounge and lounge-diner
- Private off-road parking
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points and washbasins
- Vehicle for the use of residents
- Free WiFi access for all residents
London Road specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for our residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
If you wish to contact us or have a referral then please use the details below.
‘Hi, my name is Steve. I have been the Registered Manager since February 2015. I have worked in the Social Care industry for 6 years.
I am dedicated to providing the best possible care & support to the People We Support. This is made possible with my staff team."
Manager: Steve Bailey
86 London Road
Tel: 01268 562660