Central Avenue, Billericay
Central Avenue is a Registered Home for adults where we support people with learning disabilities and sensory impairments.
The home can accommodate up to four people and has:
- A large, well-maintained private garden with greenhouse
- Spacious lounge and open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Private, off-road parking
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points and washbasins
- Vehicle for the use of residents
- Free WiFi access for all residents
Central Avenue specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for our residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
An introduction from the manager
"Hi, my name is Winston. I have been the Registered Manager for two Estuary care homes since January 2017.
I have worked in Social Care for over 30 years. I am also a qualified nurse for people with learning disabilities.
I am passionate about enabling the people we support to lead fulfilling lives with opportunity, choice and success."
If you wish to contact us or have a referral, please use the details below.
Manager: Winston Cheong
2 Central Avenue
Tel: 01277 655394