The Customer and Community Engagement Team
What does The Customer And Community Engagement Team Do?
We are a fast paced and high performing team. We are passionate about empowering residents to engage with the organisation in order to deliver the best possible services. Our role is very varied and is made up of the following:
- We engage with our residents using varied communication methods such as email, text, newsletter, events, resident meetings, phone and social media.
- We manage the engagement social media and digital channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube).
- We support and help to manage the Federation of Estuary Residents and all of their dealings.
- We arrange the Scrutiny Bootcamps alongside the Scrutiny Leads and monitor the recommendations to ensure changes are being made.
- We offer employment & training advice - help with CVs and interview skills.
- We offer support wth digital inclusion for those who struggle with technology and getting online.
- We run and manage consultations and surveys for residents, and use this feedback to improve services.
- We co-ordinate Estate, Block & Street volunteers and ensure their voices are heard.
- We run events and community days for our stakeholders.
- We also support local youth workers to put on youth clubs.
- We run competitions for residents to get involved with, such as Estuary in Bloom.
- We manage the upkeep and safety of the Community Garden. We also help people set up community/charity events there.
- We manage the entire process of the Estate Improvement Budget and present the FER with applications to authorise or decline.
- We work to demonstrate the positive impact engagement brings, including Value for Money and Social Value.
Who are the Customer & Community Engagement Team?
Josie Kershaw-Downes - Customer & Community Engagement Officer
Steven Panter - Team Administrator
Vacant - Senior Customer & Community Engagement Officer
Vacant - Employment & Training Officer
Accreditations and Awards Earned
TPAS: Excellence in Tenant Communication Award - Finals postponed
TPAS: Excellence in Employment, Skills and Training Award - Finals postponed
TPAS: Outstanding Tenant Engagement Award - Finalist
TPAS: Excellence in Communication Award- Finalist
Essex Housing Awards: Supporting Vulnerable Residents - Winner
TPAS Excellence in Tenant Engagement Award - Finalist
TPAS Landlord Accreditation
We are accredited as a Landlord with TPAS until 2021.
Quality Assured Scrutiny Accreditation
Contact the Customer And Community Engagement Team
We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us using any of the methods below. Our office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Call us on 0300 304 5000 and ask to speak to the Customer Engagement Team