What is the role of the Customer & Community Engagement Team within Estuary?
We are a fast paced and high performing team. We are passionate about empowering residents to engage with the organisation in order to deliver the best possible services.
Our role is very varied and is made up of the following:
- We engage with our residents using varied communication methods.
- We manage the engagement social media and digital channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube... ).
- We support and help to manage the Federation of Estuary Residents and their dealings.
- We arrange the Scrutiny Bootcamps alongside the Scrutiny Leads and monitor the recommendations to ensure changes are being made.
- We offer employment & training advice - help with CVs and interview skills.
- We offer support wth digital inclusion for those who struggle with technology and getting online.
- We run and manage consultations and surveys for residents, and use this feedback to improve services.
- We co-ordinate Estate, Block & Street volunteers and ensure their voices are heard.
- We run events and community days for our stakeholders.
- We also support local youth workers to put on youth clubs.
- We run competitions for residents to get involved with, such as Estuary in Bloom.
- We manage the upkeep and safety of the Community Garden. We also help people set up community/charity events there.
- We manage the entire process of the Estate Improvement Budget and present the FER with applications to authorise or decline.
- We work to demonstrate the positive impact engagement brings, including Value for Money and Social Value.
Who are the Customer & Community Engagement Team?
Cherish Hill - Senior Customer & Community Engagement Officer
Josie Kershaw-Downes - Customer & Community Engagement Officer
Steven Panter - Team Administrator
Vacant - Employment & Training Officer
Accreditations and Awards
TPAS: Excellence in Tenant Communication Award - Finals postponed
TPAS: Excellence in Employment, Skills and Training Award - Finals postponed
TPAS: Outstanding Tenant Engagement Award - Finalist
TPAS: Excellence in Communication Award- Finalist
Essex Housing Awards: Supporting Vulnerable Residents - Winner
TPAS Excellence in Tenant Engagement Award - Finalist
TPAS Landlord Accreditation
Quality Assured Scrutiny Accreditation
Contact the Customer & Community Engagement Team
We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us using any of the methods below. Our office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone: 0300 304 5000 (ask to speak to the Customer Engagement Team)