What is the role of the Customer & Community Engagement Team within Estuary?
We are a very lucky team that gets to work with our residents almost every day. We are passionate about empowering residents to share power with their landlord to create the best services possible. Our role is very varied and is made up of the following;
- We support and help to manage the Federation of Estuary Residents and their dealings
- We arrange the Scrutiny Bootcamps alongside the Scrutiny Leads and monitor the recommendations
- We offer employment & training advice - help with CVs and interview skills
- We offer support wth digital inclusion for those who struggle with technology and getting online
- We run and manage consultations & surveys for residents
- We co-ordinate Estate, Block & Street Representatives and ensure their voices are heard
- We run events and community days for our residents.
- We also support local youth workers to put on youth clubs
- We run competitions for residents to get involved with such as Estuary in Bloom
- We manage the upkeep and safety of the Community Garden. We also help people set up community/charity events there
- We manage the entire process of the Estate Improvement Budget and present the FER with applications to authorise or decline
Who are the Customer & Community Engagement Team?
The team is usually made up of 4 staff members that work closely together. We currently have 2 vacancies so if you feel like you have the skills and would enjoy working with us, please contact us using the details below.
Cherish Hill - Senior Customer & Community Engagement Officer
Josie Kershaw-Downes - Customer & Community Engagement Officer
Vacant - Performance & Customer Engagement Manager
Vacant - Employment & Training Officer (Vacant)
Contact the Customer & Community Engagement Team
We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us using any of the methods below. Our office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone: 0300 304 500 (ask to speak to the Customer Engagement Team)