Employment & Training Advice
We have a dedicated customer and community engagement team who offer one to one support, advice and guidance for those seeking employment or training advice.
Our employment officer can help you to find job opportunities, recommend available training opportunities that can support your job search, learn new skills or upskill in your current position.
Am I eligible?
- The service is available to Estuary tenants only.
- For employment assistance you will need to have the right to work in the UK.
What support and advice will I receive?
- 121 Employment sessions
- Work experience or volunteering opportunities either within Estuary or our partners
- Interview research, preparation and mock interviews
- Writing CV's and cover letters
- Filling out application forms and signing up to agencies
- Finding employment or apprenticeship opportunities
- Advise and sourcing training to meet your needs
- Regular communication regarding opportunities in your area and subscription to our jobs & training email
- Employability coaching
You can book an appointment by contacting the customer and community engagement team using the contact details below.
Telephone: 0300 304 5000
- Email: Employment@estuary.co.uk