GEMS Team (Grounds Estate & Maintenance Service)
Our Estate Services are managed by our GEMS Team
What is Estate Services?
This service covers our properties where there are communal areas. The main items covered are:
- Cleaning including floors, windows, stairs, car parks and paths
- Removal of bulk refuse and litter
- Grass cutting, weeding, pruning, garden services and tree lopping
- Removal of abandoned vehicles
- Reporting communal repairs found from our inspections.
Please note this is only carried out on communal areas or land owned by Estuary Housing Association.
What you should expect
- Monthly inspections to be carried out on your estate to check cleaning standards, using a standard inspection form and referring to the specification of works for that estate
- Involvement as residents in the inspections and the opportunity to provide valuable feedback on the standard of service
- Regular meetings with our contractors and own staff to address issues of concern and look for ways to improve the service
- Staff being visible so residents can approach them on any estate services issues.
Residents can contact the GEMs team directly on email@example.com.