Kingswood Chase, Leigh-on-Sea
Kingswood Chase is a Supported Living service for adults where we support people with learning disabilities.
The home can accommodate five people and has:
- Five bedrooms over two storeys
- Upper floor accessible via chair lift
- A well-maintained private garden
- Courtyard/patio area
- Private off-road parking
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points and washbasins
- Free WiFi access for the residents.
Kingswood Chase specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for the residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
If you wish to contact us or have a referral, then please use the details below.
Service Manager: Kye Rivers
47 Kingswood Chase
Tel: 01702 478959
The CQC Registered Manager for our Supported Living services is Lucy Drake.