The nursery works to various policies which help us to make sure that the service provided by us is a high quality one and that being a member of the nursery is an enjoyable and beneficial experience for each and every child and their parents/carers.
The staff and management work together to adopt the policies and they all are reviewed regularly. This review helps us to make sure that the policies are enabling the nursery to provide a quality service for its members and the community.
A list of some policies that we work to can be found below. Some can be found in the parent pack. For more information please ask:
- Admissions policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Positive behaviour management policy & procedure
- Excluding of ill or infectious children policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Non Collection of Children Policy
- Fees and arrears policy & procedure
- Lost Child Policy
- Working in Partnership with Parents Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Arrival and Departure of Children Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
If you would like more information on our policies contact us on 01702 619893.