Our supported living service provides help for adults that vary in the level of support needed.
We support people with a variety of needs; this support can range from 24 hour, 1 to 1 high level support in all areas of daily living, to help with housing related issues, such as tenancy matters.
It doesn't matter what need the person has or how much support they require, we want to make our customer's lives better. This can be things like planning out care and thinking about what will be needed in the future, ensuring a truely tailored supported living service.
- Every person is unique.
- The support a person needs must fit their own needs, goals and aspirations.
- People have control over their own lives.
- Every person is at the centre of the planning of support.
- Supported living should make life better for people and create opportunities and enable calculated risks to be taken.
All our supported living services that provide high level support are regulated through both the funding (placing) authority and the Care Quality Commission. We are assessed and monitored against a set of judgements, standards and outcomes.
We provide high-level support for people in a Registered Care setting, who have learning disabilities or mental health issues and physical disabilities.
Offering a Registered Care service means our homes are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) who inspect our homes regularly to make sure we're providing high-quality care and support.
As part of our offering, we make sure:
- Our homes are homely and inviting, set in communities with excellent transport links. Each of our homes has its own transport
- Our experienced staff are highly trained and are specialists in providing tailored support that is led by the person who receives it
- We listen to the people who live with us and each home has a friendly family focus.
We know from experience that people want to feel safe, be respected, be informed and take the lead on their support. We pride ourselves on doing this. As we know each person as an individual, each person's care and support is personal to them and tailored to their specific needs. We understand everyone is unique and wants to be treated equally and continuously work towards supporting people to develop their skills and be independent.