Roseberry Avenue, Benfleet
Roseberry Avenue is a Supported Living scheme for adults where we support people with enduring mental health needs.
The home can accommodate three people and has:
- A maintained private garden
- Spacious lounge, kitchen diner and conservatory
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points
- Free WiFi access for the residents
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Close to local amenities and public transport links
- Private off-road parking
Roseberry Avenue specialises in person centred support in order to provide excellent quality services for the resident. Individuals are supported to undertake activities of their choice, to maintain their independence and seek opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
If you wish to contact us or have a referral then please use the details below:
Manager: Sally Harsent
61 Roseberry Avenue
Tel: 0773 845 5141