Sandown Road, Thundersley
Sandown Road is a Supported Living service for adults where we support people with learning disabilities.
The home can accommodate three people and has:
- A well-maintained private garden
- Level access property with adaptations
- Private off-road parking
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Personalised individual room with TV aerial points
- Free WiFi access for the residents
Sandown Road specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for the residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
If you wish to contact us or have a referral then please use the details below.
Service Manager: Clair Harkness
38 Sandown Road
Tel: 01268 743460
The Registered Manager for our Supported Living Services is Lucy Drake, Please see the link below to the most recent CQC inspection report: