Third Avenue, Wickford
Third Avenue is a Registered Home for adults where we support people with learning disabilities, complex physical health needs and sensory impairments.
The home can accommodate up to six people and has:
- Level access, single storey bungalow with six bedrooms
- A large, well-maintained landscaped garden
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Large, well-equipped sensory room
- Private off-road parking
- Wet room and bathroom with specialist bathing equipment
- Fully accessible - specialist lifting equipment
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points, washbasins and access to garden decked area
- Vehicle for the use of residents
- Free WiFi access for all residents
Third Avenue specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for our residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
An introduction from the manager
"Hello, I'm Simon. Third Avenue is a warm and inviting residence with a homely feel that is situated in a lovely and quiet residential area of Wickford.
We are here for you –we will do everything we can to make sure you are happy, comfortable and supported. From activities and morning coffee, to mealtimes and days out we are always happy to go that extra mile."
If you wish to contact us or have a referral then please use the details below.
Manager: Simon Pledger
7-9 Third Avenue
Tel: 01268 571865