Bradd Close, South Ockenden
Bradd Close is a Registered Nursing Home for adults where we support people with learning disabilities, complex physical health needs and sensory impairment.
The home can accommodate up to eight people and has:
- Large, well-maintained private garden with fish pond
- Two spacious lounges and dining areas
- Well-equipped sensory room
- Laundry room
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points and washbasins
- Fully accessible - specialist lifting and bathing equipment
- Adapted vehicle for residents
- Free WiFi access for all residents
Bradd Close specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for our residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
An introduction from the manager
"Hello. My name is Sam. I am the registered manager at Bradd Close Nursing Home. I am a Qualified Nurse for people with Learning Disabilities and have worked in health and social care for over 30 years. Myself and my team are dedicated to improving our service and ensuring that we provide the best possible service to the people that we support."
If you wish to contact us or have a referral then please use our details below:
Manager: Sam Hiley
1A/1B Bradd Close
Tel: 01708 670568