Vista Road, Wickford
Vista Road is a Registered Home for adults where we support people with learning disabilities and sensory impairments.
The home can accommodate up to three people and has:
- Three bedroom, two storey chalet bungalow
- A well-maintained private garden
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Private off-road parking
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points and washbasins
- Vehicle for the use of residents
- Free WiFi access for all residents
Vista Road specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for our residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
If you wish to contact us or have a referral, then please use the details below.
Manager: Steve Bailey
16 Vista Road
Tel: 01268 767210