Vista Road, Wickford
Vista Road is a Registered Home for adults where we support people with learning disabilities and sensory impairments.
The home can accommodate up to three people and has:
- Three bedroom, two storey chalet bungalow
- A well-maintained private garden
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Private off-road parking
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points and washbasins
- Vehicle for the use of residents
- Free WiFi access for all residents
Vista Road specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for our residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
An introduction from the manager
"Hi, my name is Steve. I have been the Registered Manager at Vista Road since February 2015. I have worked in the Social Care industry for 6 years.
I am dedicated to providing the best possible care and support to the People We Support. This is made possible with the support of the Vista Road staff team."
If you wish to contact us or have a referral then please use the details below.
Manager: Steve Bailey
16 Vista Road
Tel: 01268 767210