Competition Terms & Conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions will apply to all prize draws and competitions offered by Estuary Housing Association Ltd, unless otherwise specified in the individual promotion.
The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") Terms and Conditions –
- No purchase is necessary
- The prize draw/competition is open to Estuary Residents, aged 18 or over, except for employees of Estuary Housing Association (us, we, our), their families or agents who are connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 5pm on the published closing date. Please note that incomplete entries or those which fail to reach us by the published date will not be included in the draw. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entries will become our property and will not be returned
- Only one entry per household will be accepted
- The advertised prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- All completed entries received will be automatically entered in the promotion; the winner will be chosen by random selection and notified by email
- We will notify the prize winner when and how they will receive their prize
- Details of the winner may be published on our website or in our publications. Please note the winner’s full name and address will not be disclosed.
- We will use the details you provide for the purpose of the draw/competition and to update your contact details on our records if necessary
- By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The promoter is Estuary Housing Association, 8th and 9th floors, Maitland House, Warrior Square, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS1 2JY.