For All Repairs Telephone:
Estuary Repairs calls are now all taken by our main contractor Axis Europe.
0808 169 1969 This number is available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.
8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday is for general repairs.
Out of Hours Emergency:
5:00pm to 8:00am, all day weekends and Bank Holidays
Please be aware that if you use the emergency service when it is later found not to be an emergency, you could be charged for the repair.
What Counts as an Emergency?
- Total loss of electricity
- Dangerous electrical installation
- Total loss of water
- Water leaks that are uncontainable
- Blocked or uncontainable leaking toilet where there is only one in your home
- Blocked drains and sewers if backing up in property or overflowing
- Loss of heating in winter months (October to March)
- Uncontainable roof leak
- Insecure property (front or back door), or ground floor window that can not be locked
- Loose roof tile, gutter or drain pipe where dangerous
- Loose bricks or masonry where dangerous
What Counts as an Urgent Priority?
- A toilet not flushing
- A blocked sink, bath, shower or basin
- No hot water
- Dripping taps
- A temporary repair to a serious roof leak
If You Smell Gas in Your Property
- Turn your supply off at the mains
Ring Cadent on 0800 111 999
- Open your doors and windows
- Do not switch anything electric on or off as this could create sparks
- Do not smoke, light a match or cause any other flame
- Contact repairs on 0808 169 1969 if your home needs any repairs after Cadent have left
Our repairs staff are trained to respond politely and courteously to you, so it can be very upsetting if you are rude, or behave badly towards them. You are reminded that we will not tolerate this kind of behaviour.
While we all accept a level of frustration, swearing is totally inappropriate and can be stressful for our repairs staff. Verbal abuse will be taken seriously and telephone calls will be terminated. You will receive a written warning about acceptable behaviour in accordance with your tenancy agreement and this could affect the services we provide to you.