We provide Community Support throughout the Maldon and Castle Point areas.
Community Support Service provides high level of support for people who have learning disabilities or mental health issues and physical disabilities. We provide support to people who live in their own homes within their local community. We provide a service that suits each persons needs. This support can range from as little as 30 minutes to 24 hours per day. We can offer a 1:1, high level of support in all areas of your daily living and promoting your independence.
Community Support Service is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we are inspected to ensure that we provide high quality care and support.
- Peoples needs are met through the way our services are organised and delivered
- We work in partnership with you to achieve good outcomes and promote a good quality of life
- We strive on a holistic approach to have the best outcomes for people
- We offer a consistent staff team to provide continuity of care and support
- We continuously work to improve the quality of service that we provide to you.
The Community Support Service is wholeheartedly committed to providing a high quality service. Our focus and support is to maximise your independence and to develop your skills in everyday living, ensuring that you have opportunity to access your local community without any restrictions.
We will always respect your privacy, dignity, independence, choice and way of life.
For an information pack or to make referral please contact:
Community Support Manager
Tel: 01702 445414
Bridie is the CQC Registered Manager for the Community Support Service.