Our vision is to provide quality services and to make a positive difference in our Communities. To better serve the community, our commitment is to remain independent and grow Estuary in a controlled and managed way. We have an absolute aspiration to be totally customer focussed.
Service Standards During Global COVID-19 Pandemic
This statement tells you about the services you can expect from us and applies to all our customers. Due to the impact of COVID many of our staff are now working from home and the way we deliver services may have changed. We have introduced a temporary change in opening hours, and it may take us longer to deal with some enquiries or to answer telephone calls. Please be assured that we are continuing to work with our partners to ensure that all essential and emergency services are delivered. Staff and customer safety remain our priority and we appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Our Housing Office and Registered Office are currently closed to visitors, except for access to our Nursery Services (Centre Place Family Centre).
You can contact us by telephone on 0300 304 5000. Our contact centre is open from 10.00am-4.00pm, Monday to Friday (closed on bank holidays). If you call us outside of these times, you will be able to leave a voice message.
We will respond to all written contact within 10 working days, this includes online forms, emails, letters and social media posts.
If we are unable to resolve your enquiry when you telephone us, an appropriate member of staff will call you back. We aim to respond to all calls within 48 hours (excluding weekends/bank holidays).
Our repairs contact centre is open from 8.00am-5.00pm Monday-Friday. Emergency repairs can be reported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our Repairs service can also be contacted on a dedicated repairs line 0800 169 1969.
Visits to Your Home
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are managing our services differently and will only visit your home when it is necessary to do so. Our staff and contractors will follow government guidance to keep you safe, will always respect your home and carry an identity card which they will produce when they call to see you. Please advise us if you are unwell or self-isolating before we visit. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will consider requests for information in different languages or formats, such as Braille or audio, and will assist where possible.
- Our Housing Offices at Centre Place are open 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
- Our Registered Corporate Offices are open from 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
- If you telephone us, we will answer your call promptly.
- You can contact all our services on the following number: 0300 304 5000, or repairs direct on 0808 169 1969.
- You can also contact us through this website
- Response times – Emails will be acknowledged within 2 working days and written correspondence within 10 working days.
- We will consider requests for information in different languages or formats, such as Braille or audio and will assist where possible.
- If you call to see us without an appointment, someone will be available to help you. However if you wish to see a specific member of staff an appointment may need to arranged.
- If Estuary Staff or our contractors call to see you, they will always carry an identity card.
On occasion, you may wish to see one of our policies, procedures or business strategies. If you would like to request a copy of any of these types of documents, please email our Corporate Services Team or telephone 0300 304 5000.
We have adopted the following Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) Codes of Practice: