Subject Access Requests

Please complete one of the below forms if you wish to make a formal request to receive a copy of personal information held by Estuary Housing Association Ltd. This can be completed online, but can also be downloaded to print and send through the post if you prefer. 

This form should not be used for general enquiries, such as repairs requests, leasehold, tenancy or rent queries. Please contact our Corporate Services Team on 0300 304 5000 who will direct your enquiry to the appropriate person/team.

Please note:

  • Information can only be sent to current Estuary residents at their registered address.
  • Non Estuary residents and representatives must produce evidence of identity and address before viewing information (see below)
  • The person requesting this information will be contacted to discuss the most suitable option for receiving this data
  • Estuary will not normally charge you for this service. A fee may be charged for excessive requests, or where individuals request further copies of their data following a request.
  • We will action your request within one calendar month of receipt
  • Where appropriate Estuary reserves the right to obscure or suppress information that relates to third parties
  • The personal information provided to enable us to process your Subject Access Request will only be used for this purpose.

Forms of acceptable ID

Personal Identity:    

  • Current Valid (signed) full UK or Overseas Passport
  • Current valid EEA Member State ID card
  • Current Residency Permit issued by Home Office
  • Current full UK Driving Licence
  • Current UK/EU Photo Card Driving Licence
  • Current State pension book/notification letter
  • Current benefits agency book/letter
  • Current years Inland Revenue Tax Code Notification

Address Verification:

  • Recent utility bill (mobile phone bill not acceptable)
  • Mortgage statement or redemption statement
  • Council Tax bill
  • Current UK/EU Photo card driving licence
  • House or motor insurance certificate
  • Current Sate Pension book/notification letter
  • Current Benefits Agency Book/letter
  • Current Local Authority Rent card, Rent Book or
  • Tenancy Agreement.
  • Bank/Building Society/Credit Union Statement or
  • Passbook
  • Solicitor letter confirming completion of house purchase or land registration
  • Credit card statement
Subject Access Request - Online Form

EHA SAR form.pdf[pdf] 338KB